BITSAT is a university stage examination that is conducted by Birla Institute of Science and Technology every year. Candidates from different walks of life who wish to get themselves enrolled in various graduate and undergraduate courses, take the examination. It’s mostly a computer based test that candidates need to go through in order to get their place in the prestigious institutions linked alongside. These include BITS Pilani Campus, K. K. Birla Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus. These are some of the most sought after campuses for enrollment in graduate and under graduate programs all over the country and even abroad.
Furthermore in order to enroll for the examination you need to know all the nuances of the same. Here we have compiled all the necessary details for you to have an eye upon. Just checkout these details and apply accordingly.
Key Dates to Remember
Here have a look at all the important dates you need to remember so that you don’t miss out the chance.
|Application Form release||2nd week of January 2018|
|Last date to apply for BITSAT exam||1st week of March 2018|
|Editing in the application form||2nd week of March 2018|
|Exam centre allotment||2nd week of March 2018|
|Slot booking||3rd week of March to 2nd week of April 2018|
|Hall ticket release||3rd week of April to Last week of April 2018|
|Exam date||3rd week of May to Last week of May 2018|
|Apply for admission||2nd week of May to Last week of June 2018|
|Admit list & wait list release||1st week of July 2018|
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria for BITSAT 2018:
- Qualification Eligibility for other courses (except B.Pharma): Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Qualification Eligibility for B.Pharma: Students must have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology subjects.
- Appearing Candidates: Students who have passed 12th exams in 2016 or appearing in 2017 are eligible to apply.
- Percentage Criteria: In the 12th exam, candidates must have obtained 75% marks in PCB/PCM group.
BITSAT Application Form 2018
The application procedure for BITSAT 2018 is mentioned below:
- Candidates can apply for BITSAT exam through online mode.
- BITSAT 2018 Application Form will be released via online mode through the website.
- Fill the registration details like Name, Gender, DOB, email, etc. and submit it.
- After registration fill other details like basic details, 12th exam, test centre preference, etc.
- Make the fee payment using online or offline mode.
- After submitting the application form, don’t forget to keep extra printouts of the application for further use.
For male candidates : ₹2700
For female candidates : ₹2250
For male/female candidates opting for Dubai exam center : US $60 (Rs. 4000)
- Duration: The duration will be total three hours (without break).
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in computer based mode.
- Type of Question: The question paper will contain multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: Three marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- Number of Question: Total 150 questions will be asked.
|Section||Subject||No. of Question|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.